Saturday, May 05, 2018, 06:15 AM - 01:00 PM
Travis County Exposition Cente
7311 Decker Lane (Enter in Gate 1)
Austin, TX 78724
Seeking volunteers to help with the 2018 Central TX Congenital Heart Walk on Saturday, May 5th, at the Travis County Exposition Center. Don't worry about signing up on our website, as everyone can register the morning of the event. Please click here for more information. There are several opportunities for volunteering including:
• Set up (Be at the Expo Center by 6:15 a.m.) Jobs include marking the 1 mile and Fun Run 5K route, setting up tables, hanging banners, getting supplies to the correct areas, etc.
• Helping during the event (Be at the Expo by 7:15 a.m.) Jobs include helping in different areas with activities,
• Clean up (We start cleaning up after closing ceremonies....plan to stay until 1:00pm, but we will most likely be finished by Noon.)
Saturday, May 05, 2018, 03:00 PM - 11:00 PM
1701 Red River
Austin, TX 78701
Volunteers needed for the 2018 iHeart Country Festival...We are in need of assistance of running our concession stand at Frank Erwin Center if you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please leave you contact number so we can give you pertinent information. Requirements include: Driver's License Needed; Must be at least 18; and Black Pants and Black Shoes. Please click here to sign up.
Saturday. May 12, 2018, 05:30 AM - 03:00 PM/p>
Old Settlers Park
3300 E. Palm Valley Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
March for Babies is a walk event for families who are affected by the March of Dimes mission (including premature birth, infant loss, and birth defects) to come together to celebrate their fundraising efforts and remember the children they have lost. We are a family oriented event and will have volunteer opportunities involving many different aspects of our event. Please e-mail Mrs. Eleanor Siff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a volunteer to our event.
Saturday, May 19, 2018, 05:30 AM - 12:00 PM
2222 W 35th Street
Austin, TX 78703
Marathon Kids is the beneficiary of Austin's oldest 5K -- The Daisy! There are several opportunities to volunteer on race day. Race day volunteer needs include:
• Race Set Up (Assist with course and start line set-up)
• Finish Line Attendees (Prepare and distribute food and water to race finishers)
• Assist with Event Tear Down (Disassemble finish line and clean up)
• Course Marshal (Direct runners on race route)
• Parking Coordinators (Assist with directing traffic in parking lots)
Please click here to sign up for this event.